This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career in the fast – paced and exciting world of a digital marketing agency. No day is the same and every project brings a fresh challenge, a new way to tell a story and an exciting, learning experience.
Tailor-Made Media are an agile and vibrant team who constantly look at new ways of doing things and work closely together as a team to exceed our client’s expectations time and time again.
You will work as part of a rapidly growing marketing agency in this exciting new role.
First and foremost, this is a role that needs a competent and creative wordsmith. Copywriting is your thing, You get excited about clever word play, in fact your ability to spin a pun in seconds is a thing of beauty.
You love to think of new ways to get people to convert across web and social media with your words. So much so, it often keeps you up at night. (Whilst we don’t really want you to lose sleep, we’re all for a late night WhatsApp idea exchange if needs be.)
Above all else we want someone who just rolls their sleeves up. It goes without saying that will be a team-player and a good communicator who has a creative yet methodological approach to tasks.
You must be able to effectively prioritise and organise your workload and make a well-rounded contribution towards the high standards of service we provide.
Creative and search-optimised copywriting and content creation experience essential.
· Write ad copy that converts and excites across PPC, SEO and social media organic and sponsored posts
· Bring exciting ideas to the table that have the potential to get real ROI as well as get people talking
· Account Manage multiple clients and liaise with KDMs across B2B and B2C
· Management of paid for social media campaigns and advertising budgets
· Content scheduling and social media community management
· Assist with the delivery of company – wide and client marketing strategies
· Assist with general day to day administration, as required
· Co-ordination of other online activity for both clients and Tailor-Made Media as required, including emails, webinars, website CMS, SEO, PPC and engaging with key audiences
· Managerial responsibilities as necessary, this is a hands on but senior role so you will need to guide the more junior members of the team in strategic thinking
· Support with the project management of events (conferences, trade shows, seminars and webinars) including venue and delegate management, materials, event manuals and evaluations
· Support the development of client facing presentations and reports
· Support internal Monthly KPI reporting and assessment
· Help to develop, document and maintain administrative systems and procedures
· Mange the events and networking diary
· Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
· Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
· Digital marketing and copywriting experience
· Ability to take constructive criticism
· Knowledge of social media platforms
· Good customer service skills, a strong work ethic, ability to work independently
· Good organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Resourceful and a quick learner with good analytical skills
· Able to work on own initiative and be self-sufficient, with management support and direction
· Able to work as part of a growing team
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20-25,000.00 pa
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process, Virtual meetings