This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career in the fast – paced and exciting world of a digital marketing agency. No day is the same and every project brings a fresh challenge, a new way to tell a story and an exciting, learning experience.
Tailor-Made Media are an agile and vibrant team who constantly look at new ways of doing things and work closely together as a team to exceed our client’s expectations time and time again.
You will work as part of a rapidly growing marketing agency, providing crucial design support.
With a focus on social media and web content that will draw in customers, you will thoroughly understand the needs of our clients from a marketing and business perspective.
You will be a team-player and a good communicator who has a creative yet methodological approach to tasks. You must be able to effectively prioritise and organise your workload and make a well-rounded contribution towards the high standards of service we provide.
· Working within a team to produce creative solutions for a range of clients
· Develop engaging, creative and innovative social media content calendars for scheduled posts, which engage audiences and promote brand-focused messages
· Use creativity and flair to design unique and appealing pieces for digital including motion graphics
· Create attractive and accurate print and presentation work
· Produce website design concepts from brief to finished design, that promote a good user experience and adheres to web design best practice
· Assist with branding projects including logo design and stationery, from brief to finished design
· Support junior members of the team to develop their own graphic design capabilities
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Other duties as required
· You will have a portfolio bursting with innovative graphic and motion design.
· Degree in a design subject preferable, but not essential if evidence of work experience can be shown.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
· Excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishes
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Able to work on own initiative and be self sufficient
· Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
· Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
· Strong understanding of typography and use of colour
· Creative flair with a passion for creating engaging design
· A keen eye for detail, a rogue widow or misaligned copy doesn’t get past you!
· A knowledge of social media platforms is desirable
· An understanding of coding for emails and landing pages would be advantageous
· Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
· A familiarity with UX design would be a bonus, but not essential
· A basic understanding of Premier Pro would be advantageous
· 2-3 years agency experience is preferable but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process