Have you been investing time and money into marketing, only to end up with wasted budget and no new customers?
In 2020 the burning question won’t be should you ‘do’ digital marketing, it will be how can you use it to generate a REAL return?
In this straight-talking masterclass, we will show you how to create a powerful digital marketing strategy that reaches your customers, reveal secrets of lead generating campaigns that actually convert and suggest ways to change your approach to fuel business growth.
Discover how to:
• Use social media to gain an insight into your customers’ lives and habits
• Establish the correct routes to market with customer profiling tactics
• Master the basics of customer targeting and re-targeting
• Create digitally led lead generation campaigns than convert
• How to stop “self-promoting” and use content that actually resonates with your audience
• Learn how much you should be spending on paid activity
• Discover which strategic KPIs you need to benchmark (and which you should forget)
• Build a digital marketing strategy that actually works and integrates with your other activity
Who should attend the masterclass?
Business managers and owners/ directors, marketing managers/ directors, brand managers/ directors and anyone with responsibility for the marketing function within an organisation.
About Tailor-Made Media
Tailor-Made Media is a vibrant Marketing Agency based in York that provides bespoke marketing solutions for businesses big and small, both nationally and internationally.
Services include digital marketing, lead generation, PR & social media strategy, branding and web design & development.
Tailor-Made Media CEO, Sam, and her team have:
• Reached millions of people to raise awareness of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
• Produced an online identity for a leading regional law firm, which saw it grow a massive 25% in 2019.
• Increased sales instruction by 50% in just three months for a local estate agent.
Find your nearest masterclass by following the link below.